Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combining some of our make up topics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Combining some of our make up topics Empty
PostSubject: Combining some of our make up topics   Combining some of our make up topics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 am

Ive decided that i have tried to do too much in our Beauty and Cosmetics forum, especially in our Makeup products and Review Section.

Whilst i love sharing lots of reviews with you and will continue to do so, ive decided not to do seperate forums for different Brands of makeup and cosmetics as so many videos are mixed and it makes it almost impossible to sort them into specific groups.

Instead i will try to do them by the areas on the face/body that the products are used for, so the selection of brands will be mixed until i find a better way to organise them and find the time to do so.

I hope you folks dont mind too much, il make sure everything is well labelled so that if your looking for something in particular you can find it with ease.
So please bare with me whilst i move things about and adjust the forum a bit.
Thank you
xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Combining some of our make up topics
Page 1 of 1