Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shopping your stash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Shopping your stash Empty
PostSubject: Shopping your stash   Shopping your stash Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

When was the last time you went through your make up stash and thought, "lordy i need to use some of this up before i buy any more" ?

I did that not so long back and had a good clear out, only kept what i thought i might use or somethings i havent even tried yet.

I stopped buying make up in bulk frenzies about a year ago, however i have been having a bit of a mid life crisis and been thinking about my age and what is classed as appropriate for my age.

So i have been checking out different review videos and ive started buying things i think may be more appropriate or user friendly, kinda on my skin ect ect.

Im toning down so therefor looking at the more neutral items for a more softer and clean look and im focusing more on those for now, however i will still resort to a little colour come the spring and summer just using eyeliners ect.

So although i have bought a few neccessary items of late to help me achive what im looking for, i wont be buying anything again for some time once i have all that i need and once this spring/ summer is out of the way, anything i havent used will be sold or donated so its not taking up room in my collection.

Let us know where you are with your make up stash at the moment ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Shopping your stash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping your stash   Shopping your stash Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:57 am

Are you a reckless make up junkie buyer or do you only buy your make up as you need it ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Shopping your stash
Page 1 of 1