Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50TH Wedding Anniversay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

50TH Wedding Anniversay Empty
PostSubject: 50TH Wedding Anniversay   50TH Wedding Anniversay Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:49 am

It will be my mam and dads "50th wedding anniversary" this August and they are having a big do at their own cost.

Id love to decorate the room with photos, posters , banners, balloons, party poppers ect, but then we still need to fork out for a half decent gift.

My mam and dad have decided that they dont want gifts, they would rather recieve Cash donations to go to the Disabled Forum where my own son use to attend, so the kids can get some goodness out of it.

Now thats very noble and a wonderful gesture of course but we, as in my hubby and i, our two girls and my brother and family still feel the need to buy gifts for this special occasion.

Do you have any suggestions as to what we can do or buy to make their day one to remember ?

All suggestions very welcome xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: 50TH Wedding Anniversay   50TH Wedding Anniversay Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Ive decided to just go with a boquet for my mam and a bottle of whiskey for my dad for the night but id love to hear of other ideas i might be able to do to help dress the room up for them if you would care to share xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: 50TH Wedding Anniversay   50TH Wedding Anniversay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:06 pm

They may enjoy having music playing from their teen years. I'm going to assume they were teens in the later '50's and early '60's? Maybe a singer or band that was a favorite of both of them.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: 50TH Wedding Anniversay   50TH Wedding Anniversay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 pm

They have booked a disco bill with a Dj That will have all eras taken care of hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50TH Wedding Anniversay   50TH Wedding Anniversay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50TH Wedding Anniversay
Page 1 of 1