Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I became a Great Aunt Today!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

I became a Great Aunt Today! Empty
PostSubject: I became a Great Aunt Today!   I became a Great Aunt Today! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:15 am

MY nephew and his partner had little Ollie today, weighing in at 8lbs 1 ounce hes a lovely big boy and is as healthy as an ox.
His mam had a bit of a time of it bless her but theyl both be glad its over and that hes finally here.
My brother and sister inlaw became grandparents today, how special is that, and my mam and dad became great grand parents, special times ahead folks happy xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: I became a Great Aunt Today!   I became a Great Aunt Today! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Congratulations Great Aunt Wendy!! :) And congratulations to the parents! Great way to start the year. :)
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: I became a Great Aunt Today!   I became a Great Aunt Today! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 pm

By the way... HELLO OLLIE!!!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I became a Great Aunt Today!   I became a Great Aunt Today! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:29 pm

thanks bill hun, it is indeed xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I became a Great Aunt Today!   I became a Great Aunt Today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I became a Great Aunt Today!
Page 1 of 1