Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help needed to find a palette name please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Help needed to find a palette name please Empty
PostSubject: Help needed to find a palette name please   Help needed to find a palette name please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 am

I came across this dupe for Urban Decays Naked Palette and wondered if anyone knew the name of the Elf Beauty Book Palette its compared with ?
Help needed to find a palette name please Tumblr10

I was so excited when i saw this that i went straight over to Elf to check it out but i couldnt find the same palette.
Help needed to find a palette name please Ehjknc12

These are so close in colour to Urban Decays Naked Pallete and i always wanted that palette but cant warrent spending that kind of money so when i saw this i nearly peed my pants with excitement.
So if you can help or direct me to something similar id be very greatful.
Thank you.xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to find a palette name please   Help needed to find a palette name please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:52 pm

The elf website probably won't have those beauty books. I've only seen them in stores around the time that school starts back every year August/September. I had one before and gave it away. It was horrible quality. Not pigmented and chalky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to find a palette name please   Help needed to find a palette name please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:03 pm

MakeupbyMissVee wrote:
The elf website probably won't have those beauty books. I've only seen them in stores around the time that school starts back every year August/September. I had one before and gave it away. It was horrible quality. Not pigmented and chalky.

I agree with Vee. I have seen them out around the same time, and they are not as good quality as the regular ELF shadows. I do believe it is the smoky eyes palette but I am not sure. Hope this helps. kisses
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to find a palette name please   Help needed to find a palette name please Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Oh how typical ladies, my dreams of having something like the UD Naked Palette have just gone up in flames, but id rather know so thanks for sharing xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed to find a palette name please   Help needed to find a palette name please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed to find a palette name please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Beauty Chat-
Jump to: