Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Back Problems Empty
PostSubject: Back Problems   Back Problems Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 pm

If like me you suffer from back problems and you want to share thoughts and ideas on what helps and what doesnt, please feel free xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Back Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Problems   Back Problems Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 am

I have severe lower back pain, it can be quite disabling at times.

I cant walk very far before having to sit down for a bit and standing in one spot is just as painful.

I can do full bends to the floor, but a slight bend is very painful, standing to wash dishes hurts like hell and hoovering and mopping is the same, luckily i have a good family who support me and help me out .

I have been for physio several times but i cant take anything stronger than paracetamol or Ibuprofen for the pain for two reasons.
Firstly anything stronger than paracetamol knocks me for six, high as a kite, i have no tollerance for strong painkillers, plus they interfere with my stomache which knocks me all to hell too, so i just have to suffer it im afraid xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Back Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Problems   Back Problems Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:58 am

I've had back problems for a long time. Stretching is what helps it. If I stretch daily, I don't suffer back pain very often. I'll do forward stretches, plus, bending backwards over the arm of a sofa or chair is helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Problems   Back Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Problems
Page 1 of 1