Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all  Empty
PostSubject: Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all    Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Share with us your favourite low cost fashion outletts, it would be interesting to see which shops get used the most.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Beall's Outlet   Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Beall's Outlet is awesome. The department store is outrageous, but their outlet stores are very cheap and affordable. They have some really nice clothes at the fraction of the cost. I used to shop there in Florida, but unfortunately they don't have them here in West Virginia. If you have one near you, check it out. They also have a decent selection of home accessories, baby goods, toys, and makeup (ELF and other brands) as well.

*BTW, the website above is for Beall's Outlet. There is an area to sign up for their customer loyalty card and to save even more.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all    Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:18 am

Darn, i would love it if a place over near me in the uk sold Elf products :(

This store doesnt have any outletts in the uk either , not to worry, il bag a bargain yet ladies Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all    Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:15 am

I love shopping a store called Grandview, its not really an outlet its more a reject and return of items from Target stores. I have bought clothes, household items, bedding, even makeup. Dirt cheap. I have mentioned the online BCO Outlet before (shame on them for not shipping to the UK). I also use Sheplers or should say used Sheplers for my cowboy boots.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all    Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 am

id love some stores like that around here maddie, we used to have an ex catalogue shop but thats long gone.

We do have some cheap stores that house clothing round about, but i dont drive so dont get to them very often, theres nothing brilliant within walking distance from me , asda is about the only one but for me its very limited Rolling Eyes x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all    Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 am

OH gosh Wendy, I became so addicted to that Grandview store when I was working. It is only open Friday-Sunday. After work on Friday I would head right to it, couldnt wait to see what they had. Lots of fun just looking around even. I wish you did have a store like that so you could browse and have fun getting great deals. Big hugs. xo xo M
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all    Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:59 am

BluegrassMaddie wrote:
I wish you did have a store like that so you could browse and have fun getting great deals. Big hugs. xo xo M

bless you maddie x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all    Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most popular low cost fashion outletts - all
Page 1 of 1