Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Men, do you care about women being fashionable?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Men, do you care about women being fashionable? Empty
PostSubject: Men, do you care about women being fashionable?   Men, do you care about women being fashionable? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Would it bother you if your woman wasnt up to date with the latest fashions, what are your thoughts on women and fashion ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Men, do you care about women being fashionable?   Men, do you care about women being fashionable? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Luckily, Cathy nor I have worried very much about fashion since our 20's. That can get expensive... :)... Also, very happily, some of the 60's styles have come back into fashion. We both like the 60's styles, me more so. Some people around here have called me an old hippy. I don't care. At least I'm not wearing my pants around my knees.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Men, do you care about women being fashionable?   Men, do you care about women being fashionable? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Im with you bill, as long as im smart and tidy i dont worry too much about fashion xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Men, do you care about women being fashionable?   Men, do you care about women being fashionable? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Men, do you care about women being fashionable?
Page 1 of 1