Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madeliene Mccann

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Madeliene Mccann Empty
PostSubject: Madeliene Mccann   Madeliene Mccann Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 pm

What are your thoughts on this story, do you think theres a chance that maddie is still alive ?

I am so far behind on this story now its not funny, does anyone have the latest news on this story please ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Madeliene Mccann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeliene Mccann   Madeliene Mccann Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:31 am

There's been no major new news on it other than I seen the Dad on the news a couple of weeks ago, but it was about press intrusion. I think they've given up hope on finding her and I think it was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Madeliene Mccann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeliene Mccann   Madeliene Mccann Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Il be honest, i dont think theres much hope of her still being alive.
I remember saying back in the days when it all started that if she wasnt found in the first few weeks that she would either be dead or in the hands of a peadophile ring or something like that.

I still say theres a rat off, i think her mam knows more than shes letting on, theres just too many discrepancies, too many unanswered questions . xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Madeliene Mccann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeliene Mccann   Madeliene Mccann Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madeliene Mccann
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Debate Section :: World News And Events-
Jump to: