Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley Empty
PostSubject: Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley   Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:50 am

Were you a big Elvis fan ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley   Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:02 am

Elvis was a little before my time although he was still going when i was very young and i remember what seemed like the whole world being devastated when he died.

My mams family were big Elvis fans, infact my uncle Frank was practically infatuated, he had every song, every book, every film and to be fair did an amazing job of impersonating his voice.

So when ever i went to visit my nan in the holidays we always sang Elvis songs with uncle Frank which was great fun as wed record them too.

But i must be compleately honest now,
every time i hear his songs i cringe, i cant stand it, i just want to scream.

We bought a kareoke machine about ten yrs ago and used it at most parties we had so naturally i got an Elvis disc for people to sing the odd song but no, they wernt happy with one or two, we had to have the whole disc from start to finnish, argggggh.

Consequently i hid the disc and we havent used the kareoke machine for the past two yrs lol.

Sorry Elvis xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley   Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:55 pm

LOL... I'm a hard rocker. Elvis isn't my type of music. I do give him the credit he deserves for his style. Elvis was like nothing anyone ever saw or heard before. I'm assuming he had a lot of sex appeal. My mother was in love with him. No, I'm not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley   Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discuss the King OF rOCK N rOLL - Elvis Presley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge - General Chit Chat :: Everything Music Related :: Rock and Roll-
Jump to: