Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contraceptives and Protection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Contraceptives and Protection Empty
PostSubject: Contraceptives and Protection   Contraceptives and Protection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Would you ever consider putting your teenage daughter on Birth Control ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Contraceptives and Protection   Contraceptives and Protection Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Yes. Is the simple answer to that. In this day and age kids are having sex younger and younger and no matter how sensible they are they can still get caught out.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Contraceptives and Protection   Contraceptives and Protection Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 pm

Im pleased mine are up now thats for sure.

My eldest was put on the pill at 14 yrs old due to women problems , but luckily for me, both my girls came to me and told me when they were ready to go there and we discussed what was best for them and how to go about it.

Im not sure id put a child on contaception just incase, id like to think they would come and talk to me about it, however saying that, if they didnt come to me and i found out i would encourage them to seek protection for their own sake xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contraceptives and Protection   Contraceptives and Protection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contraceptives and Protection
Page 1 of 1