Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your views on Animal Experimentation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your views on Animal Experimentation. Empty
PostSubject: Your views on Animal Experimentation.   Your views on Animal Experimentation. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Do you think its right that animals should be experimented on in order to develope medicines and products for human benefit ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Your views on Animal Experimentation.   Your views on Animal Experimentation. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 pm

I'm totally against it. I think its absolutely disgusting, especially to test make up products.
Back to top Go down
toetapping

toetapping

PostSubject: Re: Your views on Animal Experimentation.   Your views on Animal Experimentation. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 am

I am totally against it as well. Was watching a documentary the other day where chimpanzees spend their life in a laboratory
Back to top Go down
http://nicetomeet.proboards.com/
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Your views on Animal Experimentation.   Your views on Animal Experimentation. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Im not sure what the answer to this should be to be honest.

Obviously we do need to do medical trials as far as medication and surgery ect goes to make them safe for human consumption and health, so if we didnt use animals closest to our own body make up and structure, what would we use ?.

I know a lot of people will say use people in prison like peadaphiles and people on death row ect but human trials for a lot of things are forbidden or just not exceptable in its early stages.

Dont get me wrong, im not into animal cruelty and i do feel for animals being used for experimentation but i cant think of another way around it , can you ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your views on Animal Experimentation.   Your views on Animal Experimentation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your views on Animal Experimentation.
Page 1 of 1