Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting paid to do Chores

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Getting paid to do Chores Empty
PostSubject: Getting paid to do Chores   Getting paid to do Chores Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Do you pay your kids to do chores?

Is it the right thing to do or not ? , share your views xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Getting paid to do Chores   Getting paid to do Chores Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:50 pm

I taught my kids the value of money by paying them a set amount each week for doing chores.

They wernt paid per chore, but were given set chores to do every day and they were paid the same money each weekend for doing them. (no work, no pay )

I didnt buy sweets and pop for my kids during the week, if they wanted them they could use their pocket money to get some at the weekend, or they could choose to save some for something better.

When i look at a lot of kids today they have no idea of the value of money, they just want and expect at any cost, true values seem to be fast becoming a thing of the past, its scary really xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Getting paid to do Chores   Getting paid to do Chores Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:04 pm

My parents did the same with me as you did with your kids Wen. I also did the same with mine. My parents got me a used bike. The time came when I wanted a new one. I was told the one I had worked. If I wanted a new one, I would have to buy it myself. So, I saved my money and bought a brand new banana bike. :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Getting paid to do Chores   Getting paid to do Chores Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 pm

exactly bill, it makes the kids feel proud knowing that they bought their own things and that they earned their own money to buy them xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting paid to do Chores   Getting paid to do Chores Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting paid to do Chores
Page 1 of 1