Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shop Lifting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Shop Lifting Empty
PostSubject: Shop Lifting   Shop Lifting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:38 pm

If you saw someone shop lifting would you report it ?

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Shop Lifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Lifting   Shop Lifting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 pm

According to what store I was in. Some large chain stores keep a blind eye to shoplifting, and would do nothing about it anyway. If you want to steal, " Lowes Home Improvement" stores ignore shoplifters. My friend worked there. He tried to stop a theft and the company policy wouldn't back him. He was told to ignore it. They will even let people buy large items like ride-on mowers. The person will use it once, bring it back all dirty and stuff, and give them back their money in full. That equates to free rental, at the cost to honest shoppers.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Shop Lifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Lifting   Shop Lifting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Lordy what is this world coming to ?

I remember years ago reporting a couple for shop lifting tray apon tray of bottles of alcohol one xmas time.

I couldnt believe my eyes, they just filled the trolly to the brim and simply strolled through an empty till and walked out with it.

I wouldnt normally have said anything but i was furious, to think that everyone else was struggling to get through xmas and these two were as bold as brass pinching like that under everyones nose.

Today i might think differently, well id feel the same but people are more frightened of a comeback from such things so choose to keep quiet because its safer.
A shocking state of affairs really xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Shop Lifting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Lifting   Shop Lifting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shop Lifting
Page 1 of 1