Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why so many Religions ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Why so many Religions ? Empty
PostSubject: Why so many Religions ?   Why so many Religions ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Why are there so many religions if we are all meant to come under one god, isnt that an insult to his original word and quest ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Why so many Religions ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so many Religions ?   Why so many Religions ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:15 am

This is something i really struggle with to be honest, i mean isnt the bible supposed to be "THEE hOLY Word", a coming together of stories of the time of christ, before christ and so far after christ.

Isnt this book supposed to be the same in every language ? arnt we all supposed to be the same under one God ?

Then why is there so many holy wars ? why is it that religion has become different in almost every country or divided between two sides or more for that matter ?

Unfortunately, and i dont wish to offend anyone , but it makes a mockery of Religion and the Bible.

There is so much anger and hurt, so much greed and corruption that i find it hard to take it seriously.

Believe me, for those of you that have faith and find comfort in it, i envy you that place and state of mind to find the love and compassion, id truely love to have that, but for me the reality is a little too much to ignore.

Please share your thoughts with me, even if you dont agree xxx

Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Why so many Religions ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Debate Section :: RELIGION-
Jump to: