Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mels

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:28 am

Hi everyone, I am just letting you know that things are still tempermental in my house at the moment with what is and has been going since my relationship of 10 yrs ended.

But I am letting you know that I won't be on much from now until the 8th February when school goes back, and then that is another normality in my life.

Also because I have one of my good friends that is coming back and forths from the hospital as her mum was transfered up here because she had a heart attack and she now has to have a double bypass on Wednesday, so trying also to keep her positive as well.

And I also another one of my good friends and her 2 daughters coming up on Tuesday for 10 days as well.

And in the process of that I am hoping that Jack is going to be able to go back and see his dad, but of course I am waiting for his dad to make contact about that.

Mels
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 am

You do whatever you need to do hun, wel still be here once you get sorted.
What a great support you are to your friends, i hope they are good to you too hun xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
toetapping

toetapping

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:00 pm

I agree you are a great support to your friends Mels. Hope your life gets back to some normality soon so you can settle down once again. All the best.
Back to top Go down
http://nicetomeet.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge - General Chit Chat :: The General Chatter Box-
Jump to: