Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite lipstick?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What is your favorite lipstick? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite lipstick?   What is your favorite lipstick? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:35 pm

hands down which is your favourite brand and colour of lipstick ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite lipstick?   What is your favorite lipstick? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:55 am

Wet n Wild matte lipsticks are my favorite....my favorite lipstick is actually two but they both are worn together to make my favorite lip color..the first is a wet n wild matte lipstick in #901B Think Pink....here is a picture of it...

What is your favorite lipstick? Images10

and then over that I love wearing Elf's lipstick in Natural Nymph which is the dupe for MAC's lipstick in Myth. Here is a pic of that...both worn together give me the perfect pinky nude lip that looks good on my skintone.

What is your favorite lipstick? Images11
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite lipstick?   What is your favorite lipstick? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:50 am

thanks for sharing hun.

I really couldnt tell you what my favourite is, i have quite a few lipsticks, mixed brands and i just tend to grab what colour i need at the time without taking any notice of what it is Embarassed .

Maybe its time to sort through them all again because as i mature my colour choices change also so theres bound to be stuff im not going to wear again xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite lipstick?   What is your favorite lipstick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite lipstick?
Page 1 of 1