Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dupe It Yourself: MAC Fix Plus/Makeup Setting Spray/Hydrating Spray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Dupe It Yourself: MAC Fix Plus/Makeup Setting Spray/Hydrating Spray Empty
PostSubject: Dupe It Yourself: MAC Fix Plus/Makeup Setting Spray/Hydrating Spray    Dupe It Yourself: MAC Fix Plus/Makeup Setting Spray/Hydrating Spray Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:22 am

I know its been ages since I did a dupe it yourself but I was experimenting and testing (with emphasis on the latter) with this one in particular and finally I have perfected the formula.Before I move onto the process a little background on MAC Fix Plus.

Fix plus is essentially a mixing medium which can be used in a variety of ways.It can be used to thin out liquid foundation that is too heavy, foil mineral eye shadows which are in pigment form, to set makeup so that it lasts longer, as a makeup base and my favourite: as a hydrating face mist.

Whoa! that's a ton load of stuff it can do, which you may say justifies the hefty price tag attached to a bottle of MAC Fix Plus.But then if you look closely at the ingredient list you'll find Glycerine and water as the major ingredients apart form other chemical preservatives.Both Glycerine and water are easy to come by making way for a potential DIY, once you figure out the recipe.There are tons of recipes for a MAC Fix Plus dupe but this particular one has been tweaked for a better formulation.

So onto the business of duping it yourself.

Hunt And Collect:

Glycerine
Water
Rose Water
Spray bottle to store(cleansed using either spirit or regular hand sanitizer)
Measuring spoon

Get To Work:
Step 1: Measure 1/2 spoon Glycerine and pour it into the spritz bottle.Glycerine is a very viscous solution so 1/2 a spoon is more than enough.

READ MORE HERE
SOURCE
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Dupe It Yourself: MAC Fix Plus/Makeup Setting Spray/Hydrating Spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dupe It Yourself: MAC Fix Plus/Makeup Setting Spray/Hydrating Spray    Dupe It Yourself: MAC Fix Plus/Makeup Setting Spray/Hydrating Spray Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Has anyone tried this ?, id love to hear how well it works xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Dupe It Yourself: MAC Fix Plus/Makeup Setting Spray/Hydrating Spray
Page 1 of 1