Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nEW wORLD oRDER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

nEW wORLD oRDER Empty
PostSubject: nEW wORLD oRDER   nEW wORLD oRDER Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Just what is the new world order ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

nEW wORLD oRDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEW wORLD oRDER   nEW wORLD oRDER Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:38 pm

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nv2.htm

This site sums it up. I don't necessarily go along with it, but here it is.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

nEW wORLD oRDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEW wORLD oRDER   nEW wORLD oRDER Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Thats a perfect explanation for what many believe to be the Order of The New World Order, thanks for sharing this bill.

When i had my paranormal site a few yrs back i got really involved with learning all i could about the new world order and what it might mean for us all.
I wasnt afraid to voice my opinion and i was warned to be careful on a few occasions.

I would tell my family all that i had been reading and searching and my mam was worried sick bless her, i know a lot of things get sensationalised or blown out of proportion with conspiracey theories ect, but if more of us botherd to peek in and find out what all the hype is about im sure you would have your eyes opened very wide xxx
Back to top Go down

nEW wORLD oRDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEW wORLD oRDER   nEW wORLD oRDER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Completely agree Wen! There is so much crap going on in this world that people or should I say SHEEPEOPLE close their eyes to because all they want to do is sit in their nice warm houses and watch their big screen TVs, and go on their vacations, make their money, etc and just keep on keeping on all the while the world is changing for the worst because we have people like this who do not want to stand up and ask questions. I got into conspiracty theories a couple years ago and I must admit I don't believe all of them but most of them I do agree with, especially those about government issues and coverups. It happens every day. The government lies...PERIOD. They lie to get laws passed so they can be one step closer to their main agenda which is total world domination of a one world government and trust me folks that world is not going to be one I would want to live in. The FEMA camps are ready, I shudder to think about the day that they start filling them because it will be with people like you and me, those of us who question, those of us who have open eyes. We will be the first to go. Look at what is happening here in the states with Sandy Hook. I don't care how insensitive others say those of us who ask questions are being...that is CRAP IMO. Since when is it insensitive to ask questions and want to know more information? It is common sense to ask questions is it not? Sandy Hook doesn't add up at all. Way to many contradicitions and lack of info as well as incriminating evidence that it was all faked...FAKED...why fake something like that...because the government want our guns! Thats why. Just another false flag to scare the American public into giving up our second amendment right...and sad to say but people are falling right into the trap. A part of me wants to fight but a part of me knows that unless more people stand up, wake up and want to fight as well, then it would just be a lost cause.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

nEW wORLD oRDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEW wORLD oRDER   nEW wORLD oRDER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Amen to that vivi xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nEW wORLD oRDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: nEW wORLD oRDER   nEW wORLD oRDER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nEW wORLD oRDER
Page 1 of 1