Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Dinner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Christmas Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Dinner   Christmas Dinner Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:43 am

What will you be having for your xmas dinner this year ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Christmas Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner   Christmas Dinner Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 pm

If I cook it, I always prepare a ham with cherries, pineapple & cloves. Always whipped potatos. Another thing I always make is mulled cider. I love drinking it at Christmas.Oh & I can't forget the holiday custard. It's like eggnog but tastes more like vanilla milkshake. :)
Back to top Go down

Christmas Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner   Christmas Dinner Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:40 pm

This year Im having a quorn roast (stephen's having half a chicken), roast potatoes, cauliflower, turnip, peas, sprouts, carrots, stuffing balls, yorkshire puddings, all with lots of gravy and mint sauce. for dessert well be having some sort of cake, but not christmas pudding, not sure yet, but I also fancy after dinner mint ice cream for some reason. Well also be washing it down with Irish cream. NOMNOM x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Christmas Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner   Christmas Dinner Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 am

Sounds good to me hun xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Christmas Dinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner   Christmas Dinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Dinner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Christmas :: Christmas FireSide Chat-
Jump to: