Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas decorating 3- My guilty pleasures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Christmas decorating 3- My guilty pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Christmas decorating 3- My guilty pleasures   Christmas decorating 3- My guilty pleasures Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:17 pm

My Guilty Pleasures 1
Christmas decorating 3- My guilty pleasures S7300621

This beautiful golden treasure is my pride and joy, i did however spare no cost in creating both this one and the red one that you will see later.
I bought everything new, the gold tree was 10 pounds, the large gold ornaments were 3 for 5 pounds and then i added a couple of baubles and gold parcels and a sprinkling of snow and then the plate was one pound to buy.
So my gold guilty pleasure cost me around 16 pounds to create whilst the red one only cost me 11 as i added my own baubles .

My Guilty Pleasure 2
Christmas decorating 3- My guilty pleasures S7300622
Again i indulged with this taste or red richness, i simply couldnt resist.
The tree was ten pounds, the plate was one pound, however i never got back to the same shop to get the 3 ornaments for five pounds deal, so i improvised and added my own baubles as a tempory measure at first but its grown on me the way it is so thats how it will stay.
I hope you like it x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Christmas decorating 3- My guilty pleasures
Page 1 of 1