Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where would you live ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Where would you live ? Empty
PostSubject: Where would you live ?    Where would you live ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:54 am

if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be.?

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live ?    Where would you live ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Hawaii if I could afford it. I would really like to be way out in the woods with peace and quiet, but I'm spoiled by having stores and such down the street. Very convenient but busy. Guess I can't have both worlds. I'd settle for Hawaii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live ?    Where would you live ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:55 pm

For sure Ireland! I have always felt such a strong draw to Ireland, more specifically the Dublin area. It's so beautiful there and just feels homey.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live ?    Where would you live ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:54 pm

I fancy Hawaii too bill, love how tropical it looks.

As for Ireland vivi, i lived in co . londonderry for a while when i was a child, its was a beautiful place, plenty of lush green fields (due to the constant amounts of rainfall ) xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Shortie861

Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live ?    Where would you live ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:07 pm

If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be some where in America, either New York or New Jersey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
toetapping

toetapping

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live ?    Where would you live ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:40 pm

I have traveled quite a bit world wide and there are so many beautiful cities that I have loved to see for a holiday. Where I would like to live is where I am right now. The Gold Coast. Semi Tropical and no harsh winters.
Back to top Go down
http://nicetomeet.proboards.com/
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live ?    Where would you live ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Shortie861 wrote:
If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be some where in America, either New York or New Jersey.
I grew up in New Jersey. Very busy place but also very progressive. Great place for starting a business. Lots of money to be made there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live ?    Where would you live ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where would you live ?
Page 1 of 1