Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dated more than one person ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Dated more than one person ? Empty
PostSubject: Dated more than one person ?    Dated more than one person ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Have you ever dated more than one person at a time?

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Dated more than one person ?    Dated more than one person ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:09 pm

I don't know if it was the times or the area where I grew up, but, I would have 2 or 3 girlfriends at any given time. The girls would have 2 or more dates themselves. If I were in the dating game now, I'd expect to date numorous people. I know it probably wouldn't go well at my age. Dating is just going out and having fun. When you commit yourself to one person, that was called going steady.
Back to top Go down
APS

APS

PostSubject: Re: Dated more than one person ?    Dated more than one person ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Done it a couple of times.
Walked into a place once and they were both there so I walked straight back out again.
A few years later I had a girlfriend but then met another girl who I dated at the same time,have been married to her for 40 years now Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dated more than one person ?    Dated more than one person ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dated more than one person ?
Page 1 of 1