Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decorating for Xmas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Decorating for Xmas Empty
PostSubject: Decorating for Xmas   Decorating for Xmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:32 pm

If you enjoy decerating your home for the xmas holidays, both inside and out, feel free to share your pictures and ideas with us, we all love a little inspiration and change at this time of year.

We have spent a whole week puting up my decorations, this year i have made a special effort to make or create new things, mainly out of stuff i already had and just revamped, but i bought a few new bits and pieces too just to make things look different.

Il share some pictures with you and explain what is what, so dont be shy let me know what you think :) .
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Xmas   Decorating for Xmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:58 am

Decorating for Xmas ChristmasTreereflection2012_zps95d83ac6
I forced Cathy to take this photo. No flash. Getting a new camera christmas morning. I'll light the candles and get better and more pics.
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Xmas   Decorating for Xmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:00 am

Decorating for Xmas ChristmasTable2012_zpsdbb359a5
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Xmas   Decorating for Xmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:03 am

awww bill that looks so warm and inviting hun, I can picture myself sitting there with you's wearing my party hat and supping on something cold mmmm :) xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Xmas   Decorating for Xmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:00 pm

That would be so great Wen!!! :) :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Xmas   Decorating for Xmas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:34 pm

wouldnt it just hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Xmas   Decorating for Xmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decorating for Xmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Christmas :: Decorating For Christmas-
Jump to: