Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The best gift you ever recieved ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: The best gift you ever recieved ?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:58 am

What would say was the best xmas gift you ever recieved ?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The best gift you ever recieved ?   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:33 am

This is going to sound strange but when i was 16 i asked my mam if she would get me a boy doll, not because i was still into playing with dolls but i was into collecting cuddlies (soft toys ) big time.
Anyway, ever since i was young id wanted a boy doll but they were pretty hard to come by so just to say id finally had one, i asked and i recieved.

I actually found him before xmas under my parents bed, not because i was looking, but because of his smell.
He smelled like a real baby all done up in talc and lotions, the smell blew me away.

Anyhow, i got him, i loved him and i called him mike, i still had him right up until my daughter gemma was about 4, i had passed him onto her, but my little minx miss shaunnah ended up drawing all over him and he went in the bin shortly after Crying or Very sad xxx

The best gift you ever recieved ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1