Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NetFlix Anyone ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:54 am

Do you use Netflix and if so what are the pros and cons of using it ?

I still remember when it was free to watch on your pc , not that long ago either xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Cathy has that or something like that on a flat computer type thing. She'll go through a list of movies and touch it on the screen and it comes up on our tv. I don't think we pay for the movies. I believe it came as a part of the small flat computer type thing. We don't pay extra to watch stuff, we already pay for watching tv when tv used to be free. Isn't that what commercials were for?
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I know hun, everything is about making money these days xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Just found out that flat computer thing is called a Tablet and it is netflix on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:19 pm

they charge around 6 pounds here to watch netflix via a pc or console hun and i heard recently that its all mainly older films, no new titles, is that true ?
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:20 pm

We pay 8 dollars a month. Don't know what that is in pounds. It does have newer films and TV shows.
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:23 pm

8 dollars equals 5.03 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:26 pm

so pretty much the same , oh well must be worth having then Wink xxx
Back to top Go down

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:49 pm

We had it for the trial month and although we did watch a lot on it, there wasn't anything really up to date film wise. The TV Shows will be up to the season/series that isnt currently being aired in the US or UK. Sometimes though they are series' behind when you want to watch the latest one so that's why we didn't decide to keep it. There's a million other services, but they get more expensive the more up to date they are, which makes sense really. Sky here has first option on all movies and I think they have their own Netflix Style thing called Now TV that is more like £15 a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NetFlix Anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NetFlix Anyone ?   NetFlix Anyone ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NetFlix Anyone ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge - General Chit Chat :: Tv and Films :: Movie Chat-
Jump to: