Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saving money on Beauty Products

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Saving money on Beauty Products Empty
PostSubject: Saving money on Beauty Products   Saving money on Beauty Products Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:04 am

For the past couple of days i have been working in my boudoir, moving things around, adding new furniture pieces but my ultimate goal is to cut down on everything thats in there.

Its really starting to annoy me that i have so much on display as its begining to feel like clutter even though everything has a place.

Its crazy how things change, i really loved being able to see everything whether it was make up,Skin Care, jewellery, scarves, shoes or whatever, it made me feel all girlie and pretty, i dont know whats changed, (PROBABLY MY AGE )but its all starting to feel very claustraphobic.

So my intentions are to go through all my products, shoes, scarves ect and get rid of what im not using, il donate them to friends and family or even used un opened things for gifts.

From then on i will use only what products i have kept, i will not purchase anything else until im down to the last tub, bottle or whatever.

I will shop my own products until i have only what is neccessary and therefor can be better stored, leaving it less cluttered looking.

Why not join me, shop your beauty products in the new year file nails xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Saving money on Beauty Products   Saving money on Beauty Products Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:09 am

I recently did a cleanout too hun. I know what you mean about everything changing. I was the same way. It seemed like the more I had the more I felt girlie and nice but as time went by that all changed and all of my stuff suddenly was starting to just overwhelm me, especially my makeup. I had so much of it that when I sat down to actually do my makeup I would sit there and just stare because I just didn't know where to begin. That was when I knew it was time to down size...BIG TIME! So I did, and now I love it! I can find everything perfectly just like I could before but now it doesn't feel like clutter and feels more organized and cleaned. I actually enjoy sitting down doing my makeup again and find that I have actually been more creative now then I was before I got rid of all the unnecessary things. So, down sizing is a must I feel, especially after you reach a certain point. I understand wanting nice pretty things but what good are they if they cause you more stress than enjoyment?
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Saving money on Beauty Products   Saving money on Beauty Products Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 pm

I totally agree hun, change can be a good thing at times Wink xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving money on Beauty Products   Saving money on Beauty Products Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving money on Beauty Products
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Beauty Chat-
Jump to: