Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arch Angel Micheal- my story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Arch Angel Micheal- my story Empty
PostSubject: Arch Angel Micheal- my story   Arch Angel Micheal- my story Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:54 am

Im going to share my story with you, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Its a very long story and one i still have trouble talking about to be quite honest simply because its so unbelievable that even i struggle with it.

I was going through a hard time with my abilities and it was suggested that i try asking for help via angels.

Long story short, micheal appeared larger than life, although i hadnt given too much thought as to how big they were or what an angel would really look like apart from what id learned in school.

I felt very awkward and found it hard to speak out at first but when i did the answers were shown to me telepathically, no actual words came from his mouth.

I was literally hit with every emotion known to man whilst having pictures and thoughts (well answers really)trundle through my mind.

I laughed, cried, and was in total awe of what was going on, the one thing i learned that day is that micheal has a sense of humour, he told me to look within myself and id always find the answers to anything i needed to know about myself and my needs.

I have never asked for help since, not even when i could have done with it as its not something i feel i could ever take for granted, it was an awsome experience and one il never forget xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Arch Angel Micheal- my story
Page 1 of 1