Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child Beauty Pageants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Child Beauty Pageants Empty
PostSubject: Child Beauty Pageants   Child Beauty Pageants Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:07 pm

What are your views on child beauty pageants ?

Are you for or against and why ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Child Beauty Pageants   Child Beauty Pageants Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Against. Im sorry, but I think (especially in America, but not limited to) it is really quite disgusting how some of the parents go on with their kids. Its dressing them up in clothes and make up that I think should be for when children are teenagers. I think its like forcing children to grow up too soon. Of course people will say the kids love it, but it is forced on them. Ive seen the American shows and I think it sexualises children too much. Just my opinion, but I think kids should be kids.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Child Beauty Pageants   Child Beauty Pageants Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Im with you hun,

I think its more about the parents than the kids, ive watched these programs and been horrified as to what these kids are submitted to.

I see children learning spite, greed, selfishness and a kind of vanity that doesnt fit in the outside world unless you become a model.

Children being forced to perform when they are physically sick with nerves seconds before they are due to go on.

I also feel sorry for any other kids or partners that are basically left to get on with things during these times because the whole world seems to revolve around pageant time , grr it annoys the hell out of me.

Kids can play dress up and princess with their friends without going to such major extremes xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Child Beauty Pageants   Child Beauty Pageants Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:51 pm

All of the above, plus, why have a pageant with children dressed as adults? Just have an adult pageant. If you want a childrens pageant, have them dress & act like children. Yikes & Egads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child Beauty Pageants   Child Beauty Pageants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child Beauty Pageants
Page 1 of 1