Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Exercise have you done today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What Exercise have you done today Empty
PostSubject: What Exercise have you done today   What Exercise have you done today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 pm

What if any Exercise have you done today ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What Exercise have you done today   What Exercise have you done today Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Walked to the bus stop. Ha. So none. Were starting the gym this week as well as healthy eating. So hopefully I can stick to it this time.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What Exercise have you done today   What Exercise have you done today Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:37 pm

A walk is exercise steven, as it cleaning up ect ect, dont sell yourself short hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Francis007

PostSubject: Re: What Exercise have you done today   What Exercise have you done today Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Hello Guys due to my over weight i was very upset and according to some friends decision i started running exercise and i do it at-least 1 hour daily.After 3 months i saw a positive results and i lose 30 pounds.I think that's nice and i feel very happy now.I think that running is the best exercise for losing the weight as compared to others.Thanks a lot!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What Exercise have you done today   What Exercise have you done today Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:54 am

Good on you francis, its nice to hear you found something that works for you.

I wish i could run or jog, i have trouble walking any distance so i need to find something slow and simple to start with, when i start xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Exercise have you done today   What Exercise have you done today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Exercise have you done today
Page 1 of 1