Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

a comprehensive list of Urban Decay Naked Palette dupes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: a comprehensive list of Urban Decay Naked Palette dupes    Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:43 pm

There's no denying that the original Urban Decay Naked Palette (retail: $50) took the beauty community by storm when it was first unleashed into the hands of beauty fanatics. In its wake, many, many brands have created dupes of this infamous palette, which is a great thing for Nouveau Cheap readers who don't want to spend $50 on one palette, right?

Due to the crazy popularity of the UD Naked Palette (I'm not referring to the Naked2 Palette in this post, just the original Naked Palette), there are now tons of look-alikes on the market. Some are close dupes and some not so close (but still in the same general ballpark). So I thought I'd put them all together in one post for reference (and if you know of others, please leave a comment on this post and enlighten us!).

(Read List HERE)

a comprehensive list of Urban Decay Naked Palette dupes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1