Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie Empty
PostSubject: RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie   RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Ingredients
1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 eggs
1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk

Directions
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into pie shell.
3.Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F.; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. (Do not freeze as this will cause the crust to separate from the filling.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie   RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 pm

That sounds AMAZING!!
Gonna keep this one to try later!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie   RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:42 am

i have a confession to make gals, i have never tried pumpkin in any shape or form, cant even imagine what it tastes like.

we never carved pumpkins as kids as we didnt really celebrate halloween so never had a need to use them so tell me, can you describe the flavour for me please

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie   RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Pumpkin pie is hard to describe....I always think of sweet potatoes (yams) though. Pumpkin pie has a spice flavor to it, its not too sweet, but sweet enough. I personally think whipped cream or cool whip gives it a balanced flavor...
I can't believe you have never given pumpkin pie a go, Wendy! I love it, especially around the holidays. If you do give it a try, I would love to hear your thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie   RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm

thanks hun.
maybe one day , il be sure to let you know if i do xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie   RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECIPE: Simple Pumkin Pie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In The Kitchen :: Desserts and Cakes-
Jump to: