Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ? Empty
PostSubject: If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ?   If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:12 am

Admin Wendy
Admin

Subject: Re: Question of the Day Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 14:31
New Question ...

Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ?   If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:13 am

justbill

Subject: Re: Question of the Day Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 13:07

I read this question a while ago but couldn't answer it. This is a tough question for me. I would probably go for eternal life, but, I would have to look at everything differently. It wouldn't be as easy or nice as it might appear. If I were the only one with eternal life, it would be easier. Why would I want it? I am really not sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ?   If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I wouldn't because sure it has its benefits, but sooner or later everyone you love will die and you'll be alone. You could meet new people constantly, but it's not as easy as that to forget the people you loved, besides you'd have to keep starting again and again and again. Pluse you'd get bored. Nah, not for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ?   If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:55 pm

I guess if we opted for Eternal life then we wouldnt get a chance to Reincarnate and live many other lives as some believe we do , so i guess id say no to Etenal life too xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ?   If you had the chance of Eternal Life would you take it and why ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1