Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you know what to do ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Would you know what to do ? Empty
PostSubject: Would you know what to do ?   Would you know what to do ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:26 am

If you thought your house was haunted, would you know what to do or where to turn ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Would you know what to do ?   Would you know what to do ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 pm

I wouldn't worry about it unless the activity was dangerous or just making me too nervous to be in my home, like never knowing when you open your eyes if someone will be staring at you. If it's possible to have spirits removed, I wouldn't know who to trust to do it well. We have a team in our state, but, whether they know what they're doing or not I wouldn't find out until after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Would you know what to do ?   Would you know what to do ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:04 pm

I have lived with spirit in the past bill and luckily i never had to have anyone to intervine.

luckily for us we didnt encounter anything we couldnt handle, even though we certainly had our eyes open at times.

I think if i were that troubled id get in touch with paul, the psychic biker and let him suggest a team to come and check the place out, other than that i would have to research local groups with good reputations and many years of experience so that i was comfertable with the situation also. xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you know what to do ?   Would you know what to do ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you know what to do ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Debate Section :: Paranormal Topics :: Ghosts and Spirits-
Jump to: