Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Your Dreams   Your Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:09 pm

If you believe that someone has tried to reach out to you or get a message to you or something similar in your dreams, please tell us about it here xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dreams   Your Dreams Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 pm

we have chatted about this before wendy but i will share on here aswell , i have had a lot of dreams like this about past family members in dreams i have had but not being able to see there face as if i cannot remember what they look like but i would never forget and it gets me down and i always wonder why and what they want to tell me sometimes i even wake up and feel like crying would be really nice just to know x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dreams   Your Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:06 am

I recall our conversations on this stephen and i can understand your feeling a bit sad or deflated at not being able to see a face that you can connect to.

However its not uncommon, even for people who work with spirit can and do experience this from time to time.

The best way forward is to use your senses on other things, try to recall a smell or the sound of what you are seeing and see if that relates back to someone you know for confirmation, then maybe when your ready to except what your seeing they may show themselves as a whole to you hun xxx
Back to top Go down

Your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dreams   Your Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 pm

i always get the feeling i know who it is but im not saying this is 100% all the time but i sometimes dont want to think its them because i get really sad and cry a lot its been so long since they passed that why when i have dreams like this i dont want to let them go as it feels like im letting them go , hope that makes sense xx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dreams   Your Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Let me tell you from the bottom of my heart hun, By letting go as you call it, you would be opening a whole new world of possibillities.

Living in the past holding on for dear life doesnt keep them here hun, letting go of the old, the hurt, the pain ect opens a new door where by with your acceptance they can choose to come back and share their wonderful world with you.

The minute you accept them as they are, you will feel love, honour and a massive sense of relief that will bring you closer to them than you ever thought possible.

Its not about saying goodbye, its about letting go of all that pent up hurt, anger and frustration, get rid of the loss and gain a whole new perspective on your loved ones, one youl wonder how you ever coped without .
love you xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Dreams   Your Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Dreams
Page 1 of 1