Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Share your thoughts and views on why you believe a certain brand / brands works best for you.
Try to sell it to us by explaining why its so great , its cost and how easily available it is.
I look forward to seeing what everyone is using .

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:32 am

Feel free to start a for and against debate on different brands and items, simply start a new topic for each item.
thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 pm

If i have missed a brand that you would like to discuss then simply create a new topic and post away Wink dont be shy to ask questions about any of these brands, im sure someone will get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:56 pm

I love love LA Colors eye shadows. One dollar for a 12 color palette is my fave items of all. I dont go very dramatic with my looks but this brand gives me the pigmentation I want with ease of application. Easy to blend as well. LA Colors also has some beautiful palettes of 6 shadows. They offer a wide selection of finishes but are mostly a satin to shimmery finish. Thankfully for me their products are not overdone with the shimmer/glitter although they do offer products that are all about the shimmer/glitter. Those are delightful as well, just simply not my preference to wear. I use their stick foundation as an eye primer, works perfectly in blanking out my very red eyelids and allowing the shadow something to "stick" to. LA Colors also offers beautiful nail polishes. These polishes are really nice. They are 1.00 as well and last on my nails the same amount of time as the Sally Hansen, Finger Paints, Orly etc...
LOL, I am a LA Colors fan. xoxo M
Back to top Go down
sharron jones

sharron jones

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:39 pm

do we get La colours makeup over here in the uk ?
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:02 pm

i did a search on ebay and they have two pages of it here

when i typed la colours makeup into Amazon it just showed up makeup products by "La Femme",
Ipersonally havent used this product, can anyone share any knowledge on it ?

As for our shops here in the uk, im not sure if they store LA colours at all, does anyone know ? x

Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 pm

You can also purchase LA colours from the cherry culture website sharron,
they deliver to the uk at around $8.95 - £5.56 for a 4lb in weight delivery, you can see the shipping details on the site hun, hope this helps.xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 pm

BluegrassMaddie wrote:
I love love LA Colors eye shadows. One dollar for a 12 color palette is my fave items of all. I dont go very dramatic with my looks but this brand gives me the pigmentation I want with ease of application. Easy to blend as well. LA Colors also has some beautiful palettes of 6 shadows. They offer a wide selection of finishes but are mostly a satin to shimmery finish. Thankfully for me their products are not overdone with the shimmer/glitter although they do offer products that are all about the shimmer/glitter. Those are delightful as well, just simply not my preference to wear. I use their stick foundation as an eye primer, works perfectly in blanking out my very red eyelids and allowing the shadow something to "stick" to. LA Colors also offers beautiful nail polishes. These polishes are really nice. They are 1.00 as well and last on my nails the same amount of time as the Sally Hansen, Finger Paints, Orly etc...
LOL, I am a LA Colors fan. xoxo M

Thanks for this review of sorts hun, id like to have it added to our LA Colours under our favourite cosmetic brands section if you wouldnt mind, simply copy and paste your original post Here
Thanks maddie xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 am

LOL not a problem. Got it copied and pasted as requested. Love love LA Colors LOL.
Back to top Go down
sharron jones

sharron jones

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am

thanks for shareing wendy, il be sure to have a good look .
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 pm

your most welcome hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?    What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite cosmetic brands ?
Page 1 of 1