Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first Ghostly encounter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

My first Ghostly encounter. Empty
PostSubject: My first Ghostly encounter.   My first Ghostly encounter. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:23 pm

I had always been a good judge of character, even at an early age,
I was brought up strict and fast in the army way of life, due to my dad being a soldier for 23 yrs.

I had always seemed to be aware when any kind of incident was about to happen, unfortunately, this proved to be very frustrating at times, as I would know somthing was going to happen, or indeed may have already happened, but I never knew what.

So my first real experience of spirit that im aware of, happened when I was almost 21 yrs old, just 3 months b4 my b.day.

My daughter was 3 months old, and the most precious thing in my life, especially since id just found out she had severe athsma and I worried about her constantly.
This particular night I had gone to bed as usual with my partner of that time, the moses basket shared my little room, propped on 2 chairs.

I had been asleep a good while , when I felt as if someone was standing over me, enough that I could feel their breath on my face.
Now the truth of the matter is, im not sure that I remember waking from sleep and seeing and talking to whom I later found out was my nan, but I do remember the conversation in my mind and knowing that it was indeed my nan who was there.

I was abruptly woken from my sleep, or so I thought, by my hysterical partner shouting at me. He was shouting "SHUT UP WEND, YOUR FREAKING ME OUT!"

I asked him what was wrong, and he very nervously told me word for word the conversation id had with my nan.
In my mind I knew what he was saying was true as I felt such a
guilt after asking her to leave.

I had told her, that although it was lovely to know she was just checking in on me and seeing her second great grandchild for the first time, that I was infact quite scared and could she please leave now and that I loved her.

Well guess what, she hasn’t been back at least not as i know but others have said different from time to time xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: My first Ghostly encounter.   My first Ghostly encounter. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Wow, that's such a cool experience Wen. I'm guessing others have dealt with her?
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: My first Ghostly encounter.   My first Ghostly encounter. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 am

My parents house had such issues, I don't know my first encounter. The first I can remember is listening to someone walking on the ceiling. My sister and mother would also listen to this. You couldn't walk in the attic and the roof was steeply pitched. It was a steady heel toe walking, lasting for 10 to 15 minutes. Creepy thing to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: My first Ghostly encounter.   My first Ghostly encounter. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:32 pm

justbill wrote:
Wow, that's such a cool experience Wen. I'm guessing others have dealt with her?

yes bill, others have since told me that shes often around me so thats a comfort too me x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: My first Ghostly encounter.   My first Ghostly encounter. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:32 pm

justbill wrote:
My parents house had such issues, I don't know my first encounter. The first I can remember is listening to someone walking on the ceiling. My sister and mother would also listen to this. You couldn't walk in the attic and the roof was steeply pitched. It was a steady heel toe walking, lasting for 10 to 15 minutes. Creepy thing to listen to.

i know the sound of eerie footsteps too hun, we have had them here on umpteen occasions over the yrs xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first Ghostly encounter.   My first Ghostly encounter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first Ghostly encounter.
Page 1 of 1