Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel when you ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

How do you feel when you .... Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel when you ....   How do you feel when you .... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 pm

How do you feel when you you run into an old flame or an ex partner ?

I never see my ex partner as he moved away yrs ago, but how do i think id feel if i saw him, the answer is very bitter but i wouldnt show it, id just sail on by xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sabbi

Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you ....   How do you feel when you .... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 pm

To be quite honest i only have 1 old flame and he lives in another part of the country, as for an ex partener, i don't have one of those lol! i've been married to my husband Joe for 44 years past in March, so i think i'll just stick it out now. party
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you ....   How do you feel when you .... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:44 pm

lol, well done sabbi, i thought i was doing well at 23 yrs hun xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel when you ....   How do you feel when you .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you feel when you ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family And Friends :: Relationships and Dateing-
Jump to: