Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MizOutlet.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MizOutlet.com Empty
PostSubject: MizOutlet.com   MizOutlet.com Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I recently came across this site from watching a friend on youtube talk about her order. I have placed an order with them and I love everything I got! This is a great accessory site! With very low prices! Very cute stuff. The shipping prices are amazing!! And the shipping was so fast..I got my order in 3 days! I highly recommend them. I don't know if they ship to the UK or not though. I have messaged them to ask and when I hear back I will come back here and update this post with the information.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

MizOutlet.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: MizOutlet.com   MizOutlet.com Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 pm

thanks for this great share vivi, i personally checked out that site after watching one of your videos and i agree its got some good stuff on hun xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

MizOutlet.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: MizOutlet.com   MizOutlet.com Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Ok just heard back from them...here is what their response said:

Hello Veronica, Thank you for contacting us ! Regarding your question yes! we do ship to the U.K The shipping rates are as follows: Purchases $20.00-$29.99 shipping is $11.00 Purchases $30.99-$39.99 shipping is $13.00 Purchases $40.00 -Over shipping is $15.00 Hope this was helpful , If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us from any of the following. Have a Blessed Day! -Customer Service Email: info@mizoutlet.com Live support (972)-579-9800
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

MizOutlet.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: MizOutlet.com   MizOutlet.com Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:27 pm

thanks so much hun, thats a big help and thankyou to MizOutlet too :) x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

MizOutlet.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: MizOutlet.com   MizOutlet.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MizOutlet.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Share A Bargain-
Jump to: