Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healthy Diet ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Healthy Diet ?  Empty
PostSubject: Healthy Diet ?    Healthy Diet ?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Do you follow a fairly healthy eating plan , if so what do you find works for you ?

Everyone is different and whilst the most obvious things would make most of the population gain weight, that doesnt neccessary apply to everyone.

We all have different metabolisms, brought on by our daily routines and exercise or sometimes it may be health related, either way id like to know what you believe works for you.

Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Healthy Diet ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Diet ?    Healthy Diet ?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:49 pm

To be honest my diet and eating habits are very up and down and have been for this past year.
Whilst i am aware of fat intake and carbohydrate intake, im terrible for grabbing quick foods that fill a whole there and then.

My biggest downfall is that i dont eat enough food each day, and what i do eat tends to stick to every part of me.

Here is typical days intake for me.

I dont eat breakfast, i eat a sandwich on white bread, usually chicken and sweet corn in mayo, then my evening meal is usually quite substantial, one day we have a dinner, the next something with rice or oven chips , then maybe another sandwhich for supper with a packet of crisps.
Our main meal portions are rather large and whilst its not overly fattening, we do tend to overfill because we dont eat well throughout the day.

I do know better and have followed a healthy eating plan before that definately worked, but after loosing my son last year i actually comfort ate other than loosing my appetite, but as always il get back on the horse again after the holidays are over .
Back to top Go down

Healthy Diet ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Diet ?    Healthy Diet ?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:23 am

Well I am thinking up a healthy diet plan for myself. First I need to plan my meals that usually helps me think more carefully and not reach for something convenient. Second I do very well loosing weight on low carb diets. I still eat whole grain breads and pasta but I try to stay away from the white flour. I also limit the amount of any starch.

When I do well on a diet I always have a day where I eat what I want in moderation. I can have something sweet for breakfast and a steak for dinner but I can't have 4 donuts for breakfast and have a giant steak and French fries for dinner.

I always have something not too bad for me to curb sweet cravings too. I have hot chocolate right now but some sweet cereal or granola bars will do to. Just so long as they are limited if I eat the whole box or whatever I can't have anymore and if I like it that much it goes off the list as an emergency sweet.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Healthy Diet ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Diet ?    Healthy Diet ?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 am

im in the same process myself hun,
so far i have suggested meals planned for
breakfast
lunch
evening meals
snacks or supper.

I just need to get around to picking some out for a week and getting in what i need to start.

I have already made a start on keeping away from the sweet stuff, something so out of charector for me, but my anxiety lately has had me munching naughty things ,tuts .

So hopefully this week il be able to report what meals ive been eating and see how i do, cant wait to get started.
keep up the good work carrie x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healthy Diet ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healthy Diet ?    Healthy Diet ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healthy Diet ?
Page 1 of 1