Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Physical Touch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Physical Touch Empty
PostSubject: Physical Touch   Physical Touch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Have you or anyone you know been able to make phsyical contact with a ghost/spirit

Do you believe that you may have been touched without inviting it ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Physical Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Touch   Physical Touch Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:49 am

I was bent over folding cloths when I felt someone poke me in the behind. I turned to see if I had backed into the bathroom door, but, I wasn't near enough to anything. Then, it happened again. It was undeniably a finger poke.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Physical Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Touch   Physical Touch Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:57 pm

funny you should mention that bill,
that happened to me when i went on an investigation at Kielder Castle, we had paired off into twos to search different areas of the place and i was paired with a guy named mark (if i recall correctly ).

It was pitch black and he was filming in nightvision and i was calling out when i got prodded in the bum.

At first i was frightened to ask if mark had poked me as i felt embarressed but then it happened a second time so i had to ask lol.

we both howled with embarressment when we realised he couldnt have possibly have moved his hands without me knowing as he was holding all the equiptment and filming, so yeh, i was poked by something we couldnt see xxx
Back to top Go down

Physical Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Touch   Physical Touch Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:25 pm

I have only been touched by a spirit one time, I was about 16 years old. The house that I mostly grew up in was haunted and one evening I was laying on my bed reading a book and got the initial feeling of someone standing in the doorway of my room. Of course my back was to the door, so I turned around and saw nothing. Went back to reading and got the distinct feeling that someone had actually came into my room, once again didn't see anyone. After about 30 seconds of me feeling that I felt as if someone took one finger and tapped on my shoulder as if to get my attention. I was in complete shock, of course no one was around at all. This was the only time to date that I have had such an experience.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Physical Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Touch   Physical Touch Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:27 pm

thanks for sharing guys, i hope these stories keep comimg as its a passion of mine :) xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Physical Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Touch   Physical Touch Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 am

I remember clearly the weight of little Maries hand on my arm when she stood beside me and walked with me down stairs.

You can read her story here soon, i will be adding it to our "Personal experiences" so watch this space xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Physical Touch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physical Touch   Physical Touch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physical Touch
Page 1 of 1