Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Nightmares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Your Nightmares   Your Nightmares Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:15 pm

What was your last nightmare about and when did you last have one ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Your Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nightmares   Your Nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm

I had a nightmare recently that I died. My heart stopped and I was looking down on myself and Steven was out and all I kept thinking to myself was that no-one would know I was dead.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nightmares   Your Nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:01 pm

aww that must have been pretty scarey hun, the thought that youd have no one around to find you if you died, id be upset by that too :) xxx
Back to top Go down

Your Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nightmares   Your Nightmares Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 pm

dying is a massive fear of mine anyway , but dreams like this are a regular thing for me in so many different ways xxx
Back to top Go down
martina1977

Your Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nightmares   Your Nightmares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:55 am

not sure
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Your Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nightmares   Your Nightmares Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:51 pm

stephen27 wrote:
dying is a massive fear of mine anyway , but dreams like this are a regular thing for me in so many different ways xxx

if you have a fear of dying to start with stephen, dreams like this are probably born out of your self concience hun xxx
Back to top Go down

Your Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nightmares   Your Nightmares Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 pm

i used to be really shy wendy took me years to come out of my shell ,these type of dreams make me wake up in cold sweats hate them xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Nightmares   Your Nightmares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Nightmares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge - General Chit Chat :: The General Chatter Box-
Jump to: