Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadow people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Shadow people Empty
PostSubject: Shadow people   Shadow people Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 pm

have you ever experienced shadow people, if so please share your experience with us x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Shadow people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow people   Shadow people Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 pm

A number of people claim to have seen shadowy figures in my home, including me & my wife cathy. A friend had stepped around someone leaning over in my dining room. Of course none of us were in there. Where the figure was seen my friend had his guitar sitting in a case. Another time, Cathy saw a figure in the foyer. She backed up to look around the corner knowing I wasn't in that end of the house. A few days later, I saw a shadowy figure pass a doorway in the foyer. This past week, I was standing in front of a bedroom doorway talking with friends. Cathy entered the bedroom to use the bathroom. A few minutes later, I stepped aside to let her pass because someone came out of the bedroom. I was surprised directly afterwards when she came up behind me. I know someone passed by me, but, no one else saw it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Shadow people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow people   Shadow people Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:12 am

My daughter and i both experienced what i can only describe as a black mass with what look like tendrils, (whispy, smokey looking tendrils ) float past behind my computer screen and dissapear into the corner of the room.

I remember being estatic when i realised she had seen it too, we had both watched it pass and then turned to each other to say, "did you see that ", it was an amazing experience but i dont think we felt dread or upset by it .

I cant say for definate that it was a shadow person or if it was something else but it seems to fit the decription xxx
Back to top Go down

Shadow people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow people   Shadow people Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:05 pm

i have and it really scared me , it was a while ago now it was in the middle of the night as i had woke up really needing a drink , but had the feeling i couldnt move when i opened my eyes i could see a person shaped shadow right infront of me and it was as if it was getting closer and closer i felt so scared i shut my eyes and screamed x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Shadow people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow people   Shadow people Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 am

maybe because you felt aware there was something in the room even before you were fully aware or awake your body froze preventing you to get up and move ?

Im not saying that is definately the case hun just one way to look at it.

There are plenty of other things this might have been and il add to it as time allows hun , thanks for sharing xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow people   Shadow people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow people
Page 1 of 1