Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who popped the question ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

who popped the question ? Empty
PostSubject: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Who proposed to who and how ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Bill asked me to marry him 3 times before i decided after my son was born to ask him.
Why you may ask ?
I didnt want anyone to think i was trying to trap him or that i couldnt cope on my own.

I know that seems silly now but i always was a strong willed women lol , i opted for a registry office as i already had two kids and didnt want to make a mockery of the sanctity of marriage by getting married in a church.

Lordy how things change eh , i wouldnt deny anyone that chance now xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:27 am

I took Cathy to a beautiful county park. I told her I wanted to marry her. She laughed, then said nothing. ..."Enter Awkward Time"... A little while later I tried again. She said yes. Questioned about it years later, she said she was nervous and that is how she reacts to tension. It is. I walked around with a complex for some time. cry
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:31 pm

aww bless bill, i know a lot of people like that hun, some giggle or shirk at the most unsuitable moments but cant help it as they cant contain their nerves xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:51 pm

I asked my husband Stephen. We were having everyone over for our flat warming and unbeknownst to him and most of the guests it was also going to be the night I proposed. It was nerve racking as it was going to be in front of everyone, but I just summoned up the courage and with our nearest and dearest around I made a speech that was thanking everyone for being there and then I got down on one knee and asked him. What Stephen initially said couldnt possibly be printed here, but straight after he said yes.

We had our civil partnership in a lovely room in a town hall that was just gorgeous, surrounded by friends and family. It was the best day of my life.

x x x
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Now you have my imagination going wondering what he said. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:02 pm

lol he told me to get lost in not so kind words in front of everyone, but I dont think they heard him.
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:28 pm

bounce LOL :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:26 pm

i did lol, i was there, it was so beautiful i cried like a baby lol xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who popped the question ?   who popped the question ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who popped the question ?
Page 1 of 1