Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate Empty
PostSubject: Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate   Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 pm

what is your opinion on extraterrestial life and ufo visitations ?

I strongly believe that there are other entities sharing this world with us and they have been for a lot longer than we think.
Their purpose, to heal the planet and to bring everyone together in one state of mind and peace.
however the opposite idea of them wanting to destroy the planet or take over may seem more exciting, but in reality, if they are as far advanced in their knowledge and being as told, then why havent they just destroyed us before now ?

ooooh i love a good debate tease

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate   Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:34 pm

U raise a great point Wen.

I believe there are other more intelligent life forms out there besides us. I think it would be quite arrogant of us to think that there wasn't based on just the mere size of our universe. It continues to amaze me everyday.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate   Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 am

indeed hun, i agree x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate   Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:27 pm

i dont think we are alone in the universe there has to be something else out there and i also think they have visited this planet aswell and it is a massive cover up that we havnt seen them xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate   Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Completely agree Stephen! I wouldn't put past that they are actually some living among us. I know that sounds like such a psycho statement but after the research I've been doing the past two months, I will always keep an open mind about all things, especially those things that seem the most crazy because in the ebd its those things that will probably be right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate   Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 am

Thirded. :) xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate   Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens, Do they exist ? - Debate
Page 1 of 1