Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can anyone reccomend a good moistriser

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sharron jones

sharron jones

can anyone reccomend a good moistriser Empty
PostSubject: can anyone reccomend a good moistriser   can anyone reccomend a good moistriser Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Im a forty year old women who is in need of a half decent (not too expensive ) moisturiser that is suitable for combination skin, can anybody reccomend anything and let me know round about where i can purchase it and where from ? thankyou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can anyone reccomend a good moistriser   can anyone reccomend a good moistriser Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Seriously Sharron, try olive oil from your kitchen. Just a teeny tiny dab on your finger tip patted all over your face does amazing things. Molecularly it is the most similar oil to the oil our skin naturally produces.

I know it seems a bit wonky but think of it like this... olive oil is in many high end products.

If you would rather try a packaged moisturizer.... St Ives makes a Essential Moisturizer that is lovely and very low in cost. Here in the states a 340 gram tub sales for 3 US dollars.

While youre looking around the shelves of your store do pay attention to moisturizers that offer an SPF... I am severely lacking in that area and it is so very important.
Back to top Go down
laurahill

PostSubject: Re: can anyone reccomend a good moistriser   can anyone reccomend a good moistriser Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:47 am

I completely agree with Maddie..Olive oil is the best moisturizer for skin...I always apply olive oil on my skin..It helps to smoothen the skin and prevent itchiness and dryness of the skin.
Olive oil is the good source of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agent which helps to improve skin condition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astermeds.com/

PostSubject: Re: can anyone reccomend a good moistriser   can anyone reccomend a good moistriser Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:34 am

I would recommend anything from St. Ives and Garnier Fructis has a great moisturizer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can anyone reccomend a good moistriser   can anyone reccomend a good moistriser Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi Laura! Nice to hear from another olive oil user. I swear by the stuff. It is all I use anymore and I have seen the greatest improvement in not only my face skin but entire body. Love love it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: can anyone reccomend a good moistriser   can anyone reccomend a good moistriser Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:01 pm

I SWEAR by Oil of Olay, used it for years as has my mother who is now 67 yrs old without a wrinkle in site happy xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
toetapping

toetapping

PostSubject: Re: can anyone reccomend a good moistriser   can anyone reccomend a good moistriser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Agree with Maddie. Olive Oil was used by women before all these different brands came out centuries ago.

It certainly is cheap.
Back to top Go down
http://nicetomeet.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone reccomend a good moistriser   can anyone reccomend a good moistriser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can anyone reccomend a good moistriser
Page 1 of 1